A standard test bench or a custom-made system, a mobile unit or a fixed installation – whatever your need, we can provide you with a perfectly coordi-nated system solution. In combination with our test chambers, pressure vessels, pressure generators and numerous other components, we configure complete systems and test benches for component testing and treatment for trial runs and mass production.
- Generation of test and burst pressures to 15,000 bar
- Pressure increases from a few mbar per hour to more than 1000 bar per second
- Manual or automatic operation
- Electronic data recording
- Graphical visualization
- Test and burst chambers with temperature control from -50 °C to +200 °C
Determination of endurance limit and fatigue life, long-term tests, stress tests for sensors, brake lines, hoses, injection lines, fittings, housings etc.
- Electrically driven triplex plunger pump
- High frequencies of up to 20 Hz
- Hydraulic pressure intensifier for large volumes
- Spindle pumps for precise pressure profiles
- Test chambers with temperature control from -50 °C to +200 °C
Dustec motor-driven spindle pumps are used in our precision pressure systems. They are especially well suited to metering extremely low volumes at ex-tremely high pressures or, for example, compensating for pressure fluctuations with a precision of better than 0.1%.
- Precise pressure profiles
- Fuel injection
- Determination of burst pressures
- Determination of material characteristics
- Strain investigations
- Combinations of multiple pressure generators for various pressures and media in one system
- complete assemblies with integrated pressure generation, operation, visualization, and data output or data recording
- Selectively with pneumatic high-pressure pumps, electromechanical pressure generators, or spindle pumps or pressure intensifiers
Components with high internal pressures tend to fail after a certain number of load cycles. This is usually undesirable. The service life can be significantly increased through controlled modification of the stress state of such components in a process called 'autofrettage'. Joining of components is also possible with autofrettage. Proportional sealing connectors can be used to ensure that components are not damaged during autofrettage due to the clampgeometry. We supply autofrettage systems for pressures to 15,000 bar.
- Common rail
- Injection lines
- Camshaft assembly
- Pump heads
- Measuring units and sensors
- Pressure vessels
- High-pressure tubing
- Manifolds and fittings
It is often extremely hard to remove processing or machining residues, operating materials and auxiliary materials from complicated structures during and after manufacture. With supercritical CO2 even components that are virtually impossible to treat using conventional methods can be effectively cleaned. The process uses pressures of up to 800 bar and temperatures reaching 200 °C.
- Turbine blades
- Capillary tubes
- Sintered metal filters
- Semiconductor devices
- Optical glass
High-pressure processing (HPP) is a process used to extend the shelf life of food through the use of high pressures and controlled temperatures. Through this, harmful microorganisms in the food are destroyed.
DUSTEC HPP systems are primarily employed in food research and process development and can be operated at pressures to 10 000 bar and temperatures of 0 °C to 120 °C. Typical pressure chamber sizes are between 0.5 and 10 litres.
Display, analysis, logging
- Selectable measuring range
- Multiple displays for multiple measuring ranges or sensors
- Pressure indicators with alphanumeric or graphical display
- Data logger with graphical visualization
- USB data output to storage medium
- Network connection
- Programmed LabVIEW user interface
- Log output in various formats